- Event is the Bethany Summer Fayre
- Runs from 2.30- 4.30 BUT
- We have been asked to set up from 2.00 so can we meet then please.
- Best way to find it is to go along St Georges Avenue with the racecourse on your left – first set of lights turn right into Trinity Avenue and the home is on your right. You should be able to park on the road itself but if not, just past the home on the same side is Fairfields School and we can park in there.
- If you’ve got one, NUGs shirts to be worn.
- we should be playing on a raised terrace which acts as a sort of stage.
- There will be no sound system and if its windy we tend to disappear into the ether so be ready to sing up!
- On the subject of wind – it will be blowy so the most important bit of travelling minstrel gear you need for the day is CLOTHES PEGS!!
- I will be bringing copies of the new “GigBook” so your second most important piece of kit (if you have one) is a stand. Don’t worry if not – there will be spares.
Bad Moon Rising
Dedicated Follower of Fashion
Eight Days a Week
What a day for a Daydream
I can see clearly now
I’m a Believer
In the Summertime
Leaving on a Jet Plane
Maxwell’s Silver Hammer
Where do you go to my lovely?
In reserve in case of a sudden outbreak of enthusiasm:
Those were the days